World2Way provides online travel search services.
World2Way is not a travel agent and is not responsible for providing, or for setting or controlling the prices applicable to any of the travel options or products (such as flights or hotels) which you may search for, find on and/or book via the World2Way Services or Platforms. All such Third Party Travel Products are provided by independent travel agents, airlines, hotels, tour operators or other third parties and are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those third parties.
Terms and Conditions
You may only use the World2Way Services and Platforms in compliance with applicable laws and for legitimate purposes. In particular, you agreeing that you shall not:
- Use the World2Way Services and/or Platforms for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, or to post, share or transmit any material, is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party's rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights.
- Use the World2Way Services and/or Platforms for any commercial purpose or in any manner which may cause damage to World2Way or bring World2Way into disrepute.
- Disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware contained in or available via the World2Way Services and/or Platforms.
- Use or interfere with the World2Way Services and/or Platforms in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users.
- Introduce onto, or transmit via, the World2Way Services and/or Platforms any disruptive computer program code, virus, ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trade marks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on the Wordl2Way Services and/or Platforms or pass off or attempt to pass off the World2Way Services and/or Platforms as the product of anyone other than World2Way.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
You are solely responsible for the use of the services provided by World2Way.
World2Way has no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements you make with any third party as a result of your use of the World2Way Services and/or Platforms (including, without limitation, any Travel Provider). In the event that you encounter any problems with any booking you make or attempt to make via World2Way, you acknowledge that you should resolve that issue with the relevant Travel Provider and that your sole remedy in such circumstances, including any refund, lies with the relevant Travel Provider and not with World2Way.
Where the World2Way Services and/or Platforms contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for (a) any inaccuracies or omissions in the content displayed on or via the World2Way Services and/or Platforms; or (b) any act of god, accident, delay or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, the World2Way Services Platforms or any content contained provided therein.
All intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright (including copyright in computer software), patents, trade marks or business names, design rights, database rights, know-how, trade secrets and rights of confidence in the World2Way Services and Platforms are owned by World2Way. You acknowledge that by using the World2Way Services and/or Platforms, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to World2Way Services and/or Platforms or in or to the Intellectual Property Rights.
World2Way does not collect or store personal data.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device on accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user or device's browsing habits and depending on the information it contains and how the device is used, they can be used to recognise a user. Under no circumstance can cookies damage your device. In fact, enabling cookies helps us to identify and resolve possible errors.
Below is a list of cookies arranged into a series of categories. However, bear in mind that a cookie could be included in more than one category.
Depending on the entity that manages the server or domain from which the cookies are sent and which processes the data they contain, cookies can be classified into:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's device from a server or domain managed by the publisher and which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's device from a server or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data collected through cookies.
Depending on how long they remain activated on the device, cookies can be divided into:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data when the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store data that is only needed to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the device and can be accessed and managed over the period of time defined by the entity in charge of the cookie, which can range from minutes to several years
Depending on the purpose of the data collected through the cookie, cookies can be divided into:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the options or services available, such as control traffic and data communications, identify the session, access areas with restricted access, remember the items included in an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, use security components while browsing.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general features defined by default according to a series of criteria on the user's device, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow the entity in charge of them to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by these cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to compile browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on analysing the data on how users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible based on criteria such as edited content or how frequently advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the advertising space that the publisher has included on the website, application or platform used to provide the service to be used as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about user behaviour collected by constantly monitoring their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly.
|ci_session||World2Way||expires with the session||This technical cookie is a session identifier provided by the server. They are used to identify a user and can offer the content the user requires.|
|country_code||World2Way||1 month||This personalisation cookie is used to customize offered services in function of the country from which the user is Accessing our website.|
|__utma||2 years or update||This cookie keeps a log of the number of times a user has visited a website, the date of their first visit and of their last visit.|
|__utmb||30 minutes or update||This cookie helps calculate the amount of time a user spends on a website, storing the time the user enters the site.|
|__utmc||expires with the session||This cookie helps calculate the amount of time a user spends on a website, storing the time the user leaves the site.|
|__utmz||6 months or update||This cookie helps log the source of the traffic or campaign; tracks the search engine used to access, the links selected, the keywords used and the part of the world from which the site is accessed.|
|__utmli||2 years or update||This cookie generates an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times a user visits the website. It also logs the date of the first and last visit to the website. Similarly, it calculates when the session was ended, the origin of the user and the keywords used.|